TheInsidiousOne Feb 21st, 2020 80 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Gyroscopic Jet
- Level 5 WIND Aero/Fusion/Tuner/Effect
- 1 WIND monster + 1 Aero monster
- You can also Special Summon this card (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above cards from your hand or field to the GY (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"). If Summoned this way, destroy it during the End Phase of this turn. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; reduce its Level by 1, until the end of this turn.
- Fractured Destiny
- Continuous Spell
- Monsters that are in the same zone as a Fragment Spell gain 500 ATK. Once per turn: You can add 1 Fragment Spell from your Deck to your hand, but skip the Battle Phase of your next turn (even if this card leaves the field). You can only control 1 "Fractured Destiny".
- Plasmic Prism
- Fragment Spell
- If a monster in this zone would be destroyed by battle, you can halve its DEF instead. If the DEF of the monster in this zone is 500 or less, destroy it.
- Runic Spearman
- Level 8 WATER Sea Serpent/Synchro/Effect
- 1 Tuner Fusion Monster + 1 non-Tuner monster
- (This card is also always treated as a Fusion Monster, and can be Fusion Summoned using the above material.)
- Must be Fusion Summoned or Synchro Summoned. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can make this card become treated as only a Fusion OR Synchro Monster, until the end of this turn. While this card, which is treated as a Synchro Monster, attacks, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. If this card, which is treated as a Fusion Monster, attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict double piercing battle damage.
- Gallant Glutton
- Level 4 LIGHT Fiend/Compensator/Effect
- If you control a Level 5 or higher Normal Monster with 2000 or less ATK: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can target 1 Normal Monster in your GY; shuffle it into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 non-Effect Monster with 2000 or less ATK from your GY. You can only use each effect of "Gallant Glutton" once per turn.
- Ionic Calvary
- Link-2 LIGHT Thunder/Link/Effect
- 1800/L B
- 2 LIGHT Effect Monsters
- During your End Phase, if this card is in your GY and you control no monsters in your Main Monster Zone: You can discard 1 card; Special Summon this card. If this card is Special Summoned from the GY, or Link Summoned: You can draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of "Ionic Calvary" once per turn.
- Phytoplankton Cluster Bomb
- Level 1 DARK Plant/Effect
- When a Special Summoned monster's effect is activated that targets this card on the field (Quick Effect): You can destroy this card, and if you do, inflict 800 damage to your opponent. You can banish this card from your GY; inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
- Savage Spore
- Rank 1 DARK Plant/Xyz/Tuner/Effect
- 2 Level 1 monsters
- Cannot be used as a Synchro Material while it is not treated as having a Level. While this card has material, its Level becomes equal to the number of materials attached to this card +3. You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 Plant monster in your GY, except the monster detached from this card to activate this effect; Special Summon that target. You can only use this effect of "Savage Spore" once per turn.
- Spore Dragon
- Level 5 DARK Plant/Synchro/Effect
- 1 Tuner Xyz Monster + 1+ non-Tuner Plant monsters
- If this card is Synchro Summoned: Place 1 Xyz Material Counter on this card for each Xyz Material the Xyz Monster(s) had when it was used as Material. If a card or effect that involves detaching Xyz Materials would affect this card, remove an equal number of Xyz Material Counters from this card. Gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material Counter on this card. If this card you control would be destroyed by battle, you can remove 1 Xyz Material Counter from this card instead.
- Cyber Red Dragon Andromeda
- Level 11 LIGHT Dragon/Fusion/Effect
- "Cyber Dragon" + 1 "Red Dragon Archfiend" monster + 1 "Galaxy-Eyes" monster
- Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) during a Duel you Special Summoned the above cards, by banishing the above cards from your field and/or GY. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Your opponent cannot Tribute this face-up card on the field, and cannot target it with card effects. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict double piercing battle damage.
RAW Paste Data