- -------- Original Message --------
- Subject: Legal notice - illegal use of Groupon deals
- Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 09:26:18 +0800
- From: "Karl Chong @ GROUPON" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Legal Notice - Please send this to the owner of dealshelve.com
- To Whom it May Concern,
- I'm Karl, CEO of Groupon Singapore, and it has come to my attention that
- you are operating under a website dealshelve.com. Please read
- this carefully.
- Groupon possesses substantial and valuable goodwill and reputation in
- Singapore. The use of Groupon deals are not authorized for display on
- your site.
- YOU HAVE UNTIL 5PM WEDNESDAY JULY 6TH TO TAKE DOWN ANY USE OF GROUPON'S
- DEALS FROM YOUR SITE. If by 5pm July 6th, you have not completed this,
- our next step will be to take formal legal action.
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that you will
- cease use of Groupon's deals immediately. If we don't hear from you, we
- will assume you wish to continue to use such proprietary information and
- we will immediately proceed with legal action.
- Warmest Regards,
- Karl Chong
- Co-founder, CEO
- Groupon Singapore
- Beeconomic Singapore Pte Ltd (A Groupon Company)
- 1 Maritime Square, Harbourfront Centre #10-24/25 Singapore 099253
- Tel: +65 6643 6643 | Fax : +65 6634 2800
Groupon taking legal action on deals aggregator?
a guest Jul 7th, 2011 1,354 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data