- You're coming to the Carnival. You've heard bad things. You don't want to die.
- No matter if you believe or no, listen to these whispers of the gods:
- Basilisk says: Know your place. This is the time of the Gods this land. Their ways, not your ways, rule this time. Their champions are strong. Now is not the time to try and tell Natives their gods don't exist.
- Jaguar says: Know your friends, they can keep you alive. Much joy may be had, but not if you're dead.
- Coyote says: Don't be a dick. Action creates consequence. Anger people, it will come back to get you.
- Serpent says: Don't be stupid. Know what is going on. Know who grudges who. Do what you have to.
- Ant says: Don't be weak. Weakness seen makes you a target. Show your strength.
How not to die
draxar Aug 21st, 2012 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data