FF6 NHT x3
Fathlo23 Feb 21st, 2020 (edited) 532 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- FF6 NHTx3
- What is this?
- NHT is a hack made by Nowea, initially intended to be used with the Brave New World hack, that doubles the speed of the enemies/bosses in the game. Turns out it seemingly "works" on the Vanilla game as well, though basically completely untested. So you can look at this as a "Beta" test, though if any problems do arise I don't expect them to be fixed, since the hack was never meant to be played on the Vanilla version of the game.
- What is x3?
- NHT x3 was made by request of another BNW community member. It doesn't triple enemy speed, but it cuts your characters ATB fill speed by 1/3, essentially tripling enemy speed.
- Original formula: (ATB multiplier) * 1.5 * (Speed + 20) / 16
- New enemy formula: (ATB multiplier) * 3 * (Speed + 20) / 16
- New player formula: (ATB multiplier) * (Speed + 51) / 24
- If you want to see a discussion on the Speed formula's in FF6 check out this link:
- If you want to play NHT check out this link:
- If you want to play NHT x3...ask Nowea lol.
- A final 2 notes. I have applied the NHTx3 patch to FF6 as well as a nATB patch, as the patch was specifically designed for the nATB system from BNW, and it doesn't make much sense to use the original ATB system with this hack as it de-values the enemy speed increase, since I would just continue to gain ATB during enemy animations.
- The NHT patch linked above is not one that'll work properly on Vanilla (without wacky Nowea formations and items shoved in awkward places, and with said items possibly having incorrect flags).
- KNOWN ISSUES
- Using Scan causes the game to crash, and can possibly delete save files.
RAW Paste Data