Jan 10th, 2021
- <Dash> I didn't see any mention of the header in the github repo so I feel it's helpful to mention this: in case anyone gets ratelimited, Parler will honor an arbitrary x-forwarded-for header with any IP and, well, not ratelimit you according to my unscientific test
- <kallsyms> Dash: lmao really?
- <andrew> Dash: okay, that's actually pretty huge cc kiska arkiver Fusl
- <Kaz> heh, good to know Dash
- <ave> this is amazing
- <NotNite> yep
- <Kaz> does that also apply to the API Dash?
- <andrew> so, who wants to modify the thing to generate new IPs for X-Forwarded-For for each job and see what difference that makes?
- <Dash> Not sure, but i'm credential stuffing them with 300 threads without getting ratelimited
- <Dash> Someone else should probably test
Please, Sign In to add comment