a guest Feb 14th, 2020 67 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- user - user_771b6018323242849f79db7f9b90ad20
- carrier_account - ca_00c508f55dc74f8cbb33eb651b9bdb41
- shipment - shp_c545324f02f2470f9e55d08fd472eeb4
- They are Using non return service for returns, which may explain why there is a different hub code in every preadvice. They need to use a Royal Mail return service? They are also shipping internationally without customs (make phab requiring customs info for royal mail \
- international services?). Reached out to customer here https://easypost.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/239537.
- 2) Solved?
- a)Wrong Posting Location
- OBA - 0418119000
- Phab - https://phab.easypo.net/T19918
- b)Wrong Contract Code
- OBA - 0511622000
- Phab - https://phab.easypo.net/T17111
- OBA - 0161889000
- a)Fix Contract code - Complete
- b)Remove Contract number from column 10 here: https://phab.easypo.net/source/royalmail/browse/master/royalmail/v3_preadvice.py$294, page 12 of Type 3 Pre Advice Doc
- c)Supplement codes should only be sent if email and phone data are present. We are adding the EM AND MO supplement
- codes for every single international shipment here:https://phab.easypo.net/source/royal mail/browse/master/royalmail/v3_preadvice.py$294. I'm pretty sure this entire funciton can be removed, we already have logic which checks the shipment[options] for carrier_notification_sms and carrier_notification_email, and renders the Supplement codes if they are present...see: https://phab.easypo.net/source/royalmail/browse/master/royalmail/v3_preadvice.py$347
- OBA - 0822702007
- Phab - https://phab.easypo.net/T19489
- Looks like we just needto request LBT service ranges and put them on the customers account.
- SafeplaceSupplement needs to be removed from the arrays on lines 116 - 125 here: https://phab.easypo.net/source/royalmail/browse/master/royalmail/service_info.py$116
- SafeplaceSupplement, and TrackedAndSignedSupplement should not both be present.
RAW Paste Data