a guest Feb 23rd, 2019 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- You are a world-renowned art historian and author with the ability to time
- travel to any period of history. For your new book, you travel to three periods
- of your choice to gain a firsthand account of the culture and arts of that time.
- Your book is a collection of your analyses of artworks based on your firsthand
- experience in those periods and cultures. While you are time traveling, you
- select one work of art from each period to analyze in your new book.
- Resources: Appendix A
- Write a 1,750- to 1,900-word paper that represents three chapters from your new
- book. Each chapter will contain an analysis from the period you selected.
- Remember to write in the first-person perspective of an art historian who has
- experienced the periods firsthand. Address the following points in your
- • The art form (visual art, architecture, literature, or music)
- • The purpose of the piece
- • The individual or group responsible for paying for or commissioning the
- • How the piece was made
- • The meaning of the work and what it expresses or reveals about its creator
- • The aspects of the civilization and its cultural development that the piece
- • The transhistorical links to the artwork
- o How art and culture from previous civilizations influenced the piece
- o How the piece is related to artwork within the same civilization
- o How the piece still has meaning and value in modern-day cultures
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Post your paper as an attachment.
RAW Paste Data