The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Prototype Differences
- The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Prototype Differences
- (Found by JacePlace and CDi-Fails).
- The text description for the Golden Scale says "dive as deep as you want!" instead of "dive much deeper than you could before!".
- Pause menu is different in some slight manner. (Appears to be buggy?).
- "Don't try to lie about your age" text wasn't instant.
- There's an uncolored comma in the Temple of Time text.
- When you kill a Gold Skulltula it zooms in on it dying as if it was a cutscene.
- Dodongo's Cavern actor list is in a different order.
- Minor difference in the first room of Dodongo's Cavern. (Possibly related to animated lava texture).
- Gerudo Training Grounds Room 4 uses type 0 mesh.
- Gerudo Training Grounds Room 11 uses type 0 mesh.
- In the Spirit Temple "Goddess Room", a treasure chest is in a different location.
- Zora's Domain has treasure chest location differences.
- The unused Arwing object has lots of byte differences, but these differences aren't yet known.