Ponies are cool yet, report 1
May 5th, 2013
- Date: [expunged; 30 hours after event 38D315]
- Subject of document: Initial report of observations.
- List of references:
- 148: general file number associated with the investigation.
- 148-P-01: Pending research subject, kept in case the event is of a more malevolent nature than currently assumed.
- 148-C: Cause of the incident, identified as the group of interest Are We Cool Yet?
- 148-E: Event 38D315, which necessitated this investigation.
- Subject: 148-P.
- Subject was previously employed as an Agent of [EXPUNGED], tasked with observing 148-C. Following event 148-E, 148-P reported being exposed to the event and insisted on being taken into isolation, citing the potential of a biological agent despite none being found at the scene of the crime.
- 148-P-01 is a Caucasian male of [DESCRIPTION EXPUNGED] who has been part of [EXPUNGED] for the last █ years. Subject is in fit physical condition, with no known disabilities or diseases.
- Upon personal insistence by the subject, subject was placed in an isolation cell, equipped with a sensor array, including:
- - two (2) microphones,
- - human-range optics,
- - thermal imaging optics,
- - one (1) speaker,
- Plus basic amenities.
- Observation log; day 1. All times are relative to the time at which the subject was put into isolation. An excerpt containing several noteworthy observations follows.
- +0:00 Subject enters containment.
- +0:35 Subject starts pacing his cell, appears frightened.
- +2:03 Subject sits down, attempting to calm down.
- +5:34 Subject requests use of the toilet, granted.
- +10:52 Subject requests reading materials, granted. Delivery completed without incident.
- +13:46 Subject requests to be told the time, granted.
- +14:12 Subject expresses sleepiness, requests for the lights to be dimmed, granted.
- +15:08 Thermal image implies the subject is asleep.
- +22:58 Subject wakes up, requests for a psychological evaluation, denied. Note: thermal imaging shows subject’s body temperature is a degree below his average.
- +23:15 Subject’s temperature has dropped by 2 degrees centigrade.
- +23:58 Subject’s temperature has dropped by 1 additional degree centigrade.
- +24:02 Subject retrieved from isolation for physical examination. Note: upon entry of the assistant tasked with the retrieval, subject’s temperature returned to normal levels over the course of five (5) minutes.
- Excerpt from the report of the physical examination:
- Subject shows no significant handicaps or injury. Subject does complain about a slight stiffness in the joints of the extremities, as well as a slight headache. Prescribed one (1) pill of over-the-counter aspirin, plus one more pill, an hour before sleep.
- [END OF REPORT]
Please, Sign In to add comment