a guest Aug 25th, 2019 83 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- **##MANASA PONUGOTI
- 660-238-5631 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 19812 11th Dr SE, Bothell - WA, 98012
- Software Engineer with experience in Java, Spring MVC, Rest and Soap Webservices. In the process of career transition from Developer to Program Manger,
- Software Engineer | Expeditors International | Seattle, WA | April 2019– Present
- • Identified and corrected efficiency bottlenecks, which saved $60k and resulted in faster, more accurate supply shipments.
- • Analyzed customer data and developed A/B tests to optimize content and opportunities across customer segmentation.
- • Played an integral role in fixing production defects and tracking procedures that increased accuracy and accountability by 70 percent.
- Technical Analyst | Nationwide Insurance | Columbus, OH | March 2017 – Jan 2018
- • Elicited requirements, created status reports for web applications that allows $2M personal/commercial users to quote online for Auto and Home insurances.
- • Assisted with the prioritization, action planning, Technical support and completion of customer specific programs, requests, escalations and solutions.
- • Optimized network uptime to 80%, led a major network upgrade, and improved systems security and reliability.
- Program Manager | Feb 2018 – Jan 2019
- • Lead team of 5 analysts in building competitive advantage by predicting Risk and Cost analysis for features like Semafone (IVR based Secured Payment System), curtailing issues by 60% in two months.
- • Introduced streamlined processes and procedures for managing new insurance clients, resulting in an increased customer retention rate of 10%.
- • Partnered closely with Product Manager to manage roadmap features, strategize the vision on the features and establish launch timelines.
- Wells Fargo, Des Moines, IA
- Software Engineer | May 2016 –Nov 2016
- • Designed and developed a client tool that enables $1.2 million customer representatives to process payments for various challenging loan applications using Java, Spring MVC.
- • Proficient at working with Webservices to manage customer payment information.
- • Developed JUNIT test cases for unit testing to validate the type of data in the XML Files and bug free product.
- Technical Analyst | Dec 2016 –Feb 2017
- • Adept at creating and transforming business requirements into functional requirements for Payments and Payoffs streams.
- • Owned release management for Home lending Platform and established success metrics for each line item of milestone work.
- Reliable Software Resources, Detroit, MI (IT Analyst Intern) | Jan 2016 –May 2016
- • Performed Integration testing, System testing and User acceptance testing.
RAW Paste Data