a guest Jun 14th, 2018 51 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1. What does RP stand for in terms of this server?
- Role Play
- 2. What are the correct definitions for IC and OOC?
- OOC: Out Of Character, IC: In Character
- 3. What does DM mean?
- Death Matching - attacking someone without a reason
- 4. What is the proper use of /advert?
- /advert Selling a new 1992 Blista Compact for 30 grand.
- 5. What is the correct purpose of the /n chat?
- Newbie chat for questions related to the server only
- 6. What should you do when you see someone hacking/cheating?
- /report the player
- 7. What is the correct example of a proper English sentence?
- I will eat a pizza tomorrow.
- 8. What is the correct example of a proper English sentence?
- How can I make money?
- 9. Which one of these is not an official RCRP rule?
- You may only Water Evade in a police chase.
- 10. What is the limit on robbing money?
- 11. What is the correct way of greeting someone you have not met ICly?
- Hello there, what's your name?
- 12. What does Bunnyhopping mean?
- Hitting the jump key repeatedely to travel faster on foot
- 13. Which option below is always fully OOC?
- Admin Jail
- 14. What is the purpose of /b?
- As a general, local OOC chat
- 15. What is the correct way to use /do?
- /do *You can hear an engine starting*
- 16. If you meet an officer which is corrupt ICly, what should you do?
- Tell one of his superiors about it ICly.
- 17. If you're ingame and in need of help from an Admin, what should you do?
- Use /assistance.
- 18. What is the scam limit on this server?
- 19. Define ban evading.
- Rejoining the game with a new IP after being banned
- 20. Which of the following concludes the rule 'You must remain In Character ...'
- ... at all times, unless permission from an Admin is given
RAW Paste Data