- Dissidia Final Fantasy Twitter - @Gravekid/@Redik_Trios
- Zidane Story Any%
- General Game settings
- Battle Information = Off
- Movie at battle Start = Short
- Play Plan Notifications = Off
- Timing notes
- - Timer starts on "Yes" on Zidanes's story
- - Cutscenes are skipped Via Pressing "Start" "skip cutscene"
- - Final Split "Kuja" on "Victory" screen (used for all battles)
- - Splits can be found here: http://www.4shared.com/file/VrA1d9Kfba/DFFZidane.html
- - Retrys on fights Are allowed
- Chapter 1
- Move two spaces right and one up and engage Capricious Thief
- Move one space up and two right and engage the newly spawned Counterfeit Youth
- Move one space right,two down and one space right and engage Capricious Reaper
- Move one space right and one space up and the stigma of Chaos to End Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Move one space up and one right and engage Counterfeit Youth
- Move one space right and open the chest which contains a leather hat.
- Move one space right,two down and two right and get engaged by Capricious Reaper
- Move two spaces right and one up and engage the ??? Chaos piece(Kefka) to end chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Move two spaces left and engage The False Hero
- Move three spaces left and one up and engage Capricious Reaper
- Move three spaces up and two right and engage Transient Lion
- Move one space right and one space down engage the ??? Chaos piece(Garland) to end chapter 3
- Note: While the path seems longer, it has fewer encounters and skips one encounter that could be a run ender.
- Chapter 4
- Move one space right, one space down and one right and engage Transient Lion
- Move one space right and engage Transient Witch
- Move two spaces right and engage Fallacious Tree
- DO NOT OPEN THE CHEST ON THE SPACE ONE UP AND BETWEEN WITCH AND TREE, taking said chest will spawn a Berserked enemy that you'd have to fight to get to the chaos stigma
- Move three spaces left,two down and one left and engage the stigma of Chaos to end Chapter 4
- Note: This path has you go fewer steps but you can't chain the the witch and tree, the path taken to chain them is a round abound way and is not worth it in the end. and in ng+ there is a extra enemy at the start of the stage that would chain with Transient lion so if you are testing this route in ng+ please keep that in mind.
- Chapter 5
- Move one space right and engage Counterfeit Wraith
- Move one space up and two right and Chain engage Imitation Despot and Ephemeral Phantom
- Move two spaces down, one right,two down and two left and engage Delusory Knight
- Move two spaces left,two up, one left, two up and three right to engage engage "Metal Thong aka Kuja" Chaos Piece
- Note Kuja has the Carbunkle Summon so be careful when engaging him.
Zidane Dissidia Final Fantasy Route
Gravekid Sep 7th, 2014 33 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data