a guest Feb 20th, 2019 172 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Refunds Policy - Donations
- All transactions sent to GGS.SX via our donation page are as implied 'donations'. Donations are NON-REFUNDABLE. Transactions cannot be altered, transferred or substituted after the final transaction.
- By attempting to reverse or dispute a transaction made, GGS.SX will automatically ban the associated Steam and Paypal account from our services to protect GGS.SX until the claim is withdrawn by the offending account holder. If such cases are lodged and are closed by Paypal not as the result of the offending account holder reversing the dispute, GGS.SX reserves the right to refuse service to the offending account for maliciously attempting to defraud GGS.SX and hinder our sites normal operations. By submitting a payment to this site, you agree to these terms. For more information, please read the Paypal User Agreement.
- Donation Tiers & Honor Policy
- All tiers on our donation page are as listed and are permanent. They are not a subscription but a single one off donation which is recorded forever (as long as GGS.SX is operating). If a user wishes to make multiple transactions, all previous transactions will stack to unlock higher donor tiers.
- This policy has been continuous since 2013 under our previous community Resentment Industries and we choose to honor all transactions ever received rather than to charge an arbitrary monthly fee to receive donor incentives.
- We respect the right to change, adapt, or remove perks offered on our donor page at any time.
- What are donations used for?
- All donations received are used to fund the continued development of our site, gameservers, pay our developers and pay our server hosting costs / various operational costs in which donors sponsor.
- Use of Our Platform
- Anything is fine to post or say on this site and its services provided that it is not: Unreasonable harassment directed against a user, graphic content that would not be suitable for minors, promote or endorse suicide, share personal circumstance or private information of individuals, distibute copyright works without permission and or promote the use or sale of malicious hacking tools.
- Anything else is totally fine unless the published or spoken content is violating Australian law.
- Bugs Policy
- Exploits are important to stop, it is encouraged for all users to report an issue when identitifed either in confidence to a staff member or though the forum.
- If it is found at a later time that an issue was neglected to be reported and exploited for personal gain, GGS.SX reserves the right to Exile offenders for hindering our platform.
- Shoutbox Policy
- Normally the shoutbox is uncensored however anything which is unacceptable to say on the forum cannot be said in the shoutbox and will either be removed or edited to say either the opposite or something silly at the discretion of staff.
- Opprobrium Policy
- As this site and associated services are hosted for free and is maintained by volunteers, lambasting about GGS.SX on this site and its services is forbidden. It's not that constructive criticism isn't welcome, it's that saying something without justification isn't worth our time. If you don't like GGS.SX, please play somewhere else.
- Attention Seeking / Drama Policy
- Content for the purpose of creating drama and seeking sympathy / attention will be altered and or destroyed (if possible) at the discretion of staff. Offenders who wish do this though grand exit will be shown the door not to return. We don't want drama on our services and in creating it, offenders will be Exiled.
- Conflicts of Interest
- Users who staff or own a Garry’s Mod server outside of GGS.SX are ineligible to be staff on this platform. This clause does not have exceptions. Its purpose is to protect our server from potential conflicts of interest and hinderance.
- Banned Users
- If you are banned for breaking ingame server rules, all appeals should be directed here.
- Permanent Bans
- When a user is marked as permanently banned on this site, it's because the steam user associated with the account has attempted or have conducted malicious activity against this community. Malicious being defrauding, scamming, spamming, botting, cheating, exploiting, harassing, sabotaging, terrorising, conspiraring or evading a permanent ban with alt accounts. A permanent ban cannot be applied by staff for breaking ingame rules for RP related incidences such as combat logging, Metagaming or RDM. Permanent bans can also be applied upon request from our various partners. Users who are permanently banned or exiled may also be refused service by our various partners at their own discretion.
- If you believe that you have been banned by mistake, unjustly or just regretful for being banned, appeals can be made and should be directed here.
- Exiled Users
- Users with exiled status earn it for going above and beyond to received multiple permanent bans and or if its applied automatically via the Paypal IPN for lodging a dispute or chargeback on a transaction to this site. Exiled status is exclusively for users who have presented no redeemable qualities to deserve to participate on this site. To be exiled is to be outcasted. Never to return.
- Private Sales
- You are not permitted to trade any in-game items or currency for real world currency. Participation in this activity will result in a ban from the site.
- Acceptance of our Policy
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of our terms of service. If you do not agree, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
RAW Paste Data