Piper vs Incitatus
IBakaI Nov 14th, 2019 (edited) 137 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- On boat forty, Piper collapsed. I rushed to help, but she pushed me away.
- "I’m okay," she muttered.
- "You are not okay," I said. "You probably have a concussion. You just worked a powerful bit of musical charm. You need a minute to rest."
- "We don’t have a minute."
- It was the size of a goodly apartment, with windows that overlooked the sea so the emperor’s prize shoes could have a nice view. In the middle of the room, a comfortable pair of couches faced a coffee table with a collection of exotic bottled waters, just in case you got thirsty and needed to rehydrate between putting on the left shoe and the right.
- In the doorway stood a majestic white stallion, his head just clearing the top of the frame.
- Piper looked stunned, as one does when encountering a talking horse on a shoe yacht.
- She began to say, "What the –?"
- Incitatus charged. He trampled straight over the coffee table and head-butted Piper against the wall with a sickening crunch. Piper dropped to the carpet.
- Piper unmoving, blood trickling from her nose;
RAW Paste Data