a guest Jan 16th, 2019 75 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #!/usr/bin/env bash
- echo "===== C ====="
- gcc -o example example.c && ./example
- echo "===== Java ====="
- javac Example.java && java Example
- node example.js
- echo "===== Conclusion ====="
- echo "Mandatory semicolons don't fix JS, they just trade unexpected behaviours."
- echo "The correct solution is to put a semicolon before lines that will attach"
- echo "themselves unexpectedly to the previous line."
RAW Paste Data