a guest Nov 20th, 2019 99 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- PHI=(1+sqrt(5))/2 →
- We will used out 7.25, 1.5 and 2.9 instead so that we get the following:
- (1.5+sqrt(7.25))/2.9=1.4457180701956043 → logically above 1.44 so subtract and get 0.00571807019560433 →
- 0.00571807019560433*36=0.20585052704175588 which looks a lot like the starting value for hydrogen on top of page 31 in "Harmonic Conquest of Space" and we will use the same procedure, then:
- We should have used our own 1.6 not 1.5 for "grid-spacing" but that didn't seem to fit. Otherwise 2.9 and 7.25 is our own.
- And that concludes this. We were only trying to use the "skeleton" for the formula for PHI for something else and see where that got us.
- Of course we could have picked any values, but promise these used here were the ones we started out with. We even forgot as stated to use 1.6 instead of 1.5
- 144-143.6474497223739 = 0.3525502776261078 ??
- THIS IS A FART.
- The original figure converts from geodesic to miles to 5.294832363094166 meters which corresponds to 64 hz (assuming speed of sound 340.27 m/s).
- Also corresponds to something cool called "Spectroscopic wavenumber" something from some formula yielding exactly 1.2 m^-1.
- Not so lucky with the "Frequency v of a photon in a vacuum" from yet another formula (containing symbols we can't print here): 356 MHZ.
- Fun fact: 0.96 * typical adult giraffe height. (≃5.5 meters)
RAW Paste Data