- # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid -o value -s UUID' to print the universally unique identifier
- # for a device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name
- # devices that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- proc /proc proc nodev,noexec,nosuid 0 0
- # / was on /dev/sda1 during installation
- #UUID=e70619e5-e768-467d-8fa2-63023a9a0e3a / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1 0 1
- # swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation
- UUID=262767ed-bc51-40d7-b57d-0e3acd1a887a none swap sw 0 0
a guest Jan 9th, 2013 15 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data