- Boil 10 tbs of milk (or smetana - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smetana_(dairy_product) ) with 160g of sugar, 70g of butter, 2 eggs and 3tbs of honey.
- When it starts boiling and mixture gets thicker add 2 ts of baking soda. Careful, as it will gain quite a lot of volume suddenly.
- Let the mixture cool down, otherwise the dough will be "rubbery" and difficult to work with.
- Mix the mixture with 500g of plain flour into dough. Divide it into 5-6 pieces. Roll the piece flat and cut a circle out of it. Size of the circle will be the size of your final pastry.
- Bake the dough in pre heated oven on 200 °C for a few minutes ( I believe you can figure out how long, just don't burn it). Repeat wit all the pieces of dough you have.
- Don't forget to bake the remains of dough you got when cutting out the circles, it will get used too.
- This is where things get interesting.
- You need "instant pudding". Internet tells me that it should be roughly the same in the US. Also there are going to be differences in packaging and stuff.
- The one we use is this - http://www.thegermanbakery.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/image122.jpeg . It should be 43g package.
- So, you make pudding, using 2 vanille pudding packages, 0,5l of milk and 150g of powdered sugar. Let it cool down.
- Mix it with 250g of butter. Then for flavour add strong black coffee and rum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuzemak but I have done this with other distilled beverages).
- Recipe says 3tbs of coffee and 2tbs of rum, but I would say this really depends on you and how strong you want the flavours.
- Layer of baked dough, layer of cream, layer of baked dough, layer of cream... and so on until you have no circles of baked dough left.
- Then you cover the whole cake with cream.
- Remember those remains of dough we had left? Grind it! You can add nuts to it. Cover the cake with it. Let the cake settle down for a day. You are done.
- This is how it should roughly look http://www.svetsvateb.cz/files/1322093750.jpg
a guest Mar 21st, 2014 341 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data