Darkgenerallord Jul 16th, 2019 (edited) 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The Infante walked with his hands clasped behind him, drawing in a deep breath. His throat and lungs prickled with plague and the responses of the implanted countermeasures fighting it off.
- > > [...]
- “I am hyperaware of my own function,” the Infante said. “I can turn my mind’s eye inward and I’m aware of every component, of temperature and nutrition levels. I am intimately aware of every weapon stored within me. I am very much aware that the plague has not found root in me.”
- “The exposure level you just endured was unprecedented, Lord Infante.”
- “Others have faced the same,” the Infante said.
- “If you mean the ones who now lie dead, then I have to protest, My Lord.”
- “I will take that under advisement,” the Infante said.
- Interlude 18y
RAW Paste Data