- Remove scrolling tabs in QlikView 11 & 11.2 Chart Properties
- Follow these steps to remove the scrolling tabs in the QlikView 11 and 11.2 Chart Properties window:
- * When using the English version: make a backup of QvResx64_English.dll (located in C:\Program Files\QlikView)
- * When using another language: make a backup of the DLL for your language (for example QvResx64_German.dll)
- * Download, install and launch Resource Hacker (available from http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/)
- * Open the backup of QvResx64_English.dll in Resource Hacker
- * Navigate to Dialog -> 498 -> 1033, this should be the Dimension Limits dialog
- * On the first line change '498 DIALOGEX 0, 0, 403, 233' to '498 DIALOGEX 0, 0, 500, 233'
- * Click the Compile Script button
- * Save the DLL and copy it over the original file in C:\Program Files\QlikView (keep a backup of the original file!)
- * Presto, no more scrolling tabs!
Remove scrolling tabs in QlikView 11 & 11.2 Chart Properties
a guest Oct 23rd, 2014 2,826 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data