BigBubba_x_AdachiOTP Feb 17th, 2015 (edited) 6,445 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- PERSONA Q SHADOW OF THE LABYRINTH GUIDE
- WHAT IS PERSONA Q?
- - Persona Q is a spin-off of Persona 3 and 4 in the style of an Etrian Odyssey game. It features both casts getting into some different dimension hijinks and working together to go back to their respective places.
- - The game is for the Nintendo 3DS and came out 11/25/2014
- - Yes it is canon.
- WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN IT AND A REGULAR PERSONA GAME?
- - Persona Q focuses heavily on the dungeon crawling element, while throwing in some scenes of what the P3 and P4 cast would look like working together. As such there is no calendar or social system, just pure dungeon crawling.
- - Instead of just having the protagonist of the game being able to wield different Personas, the entire team, except one character, is able to now.
- SHOULD I BUY THIS GAME?
- - Do you like and want more of the Persona 3/4 cast? If so, yes.
- - Do you like Etrian Odyssey and want an easier version of it featuring the Persona3/4 cast? If so, yes.
- - Is it worth a 3DS system by itself? No, but the 3DS has plenty of games on it, you should check some out and see if it's for you.
- WHAT ARE SOME GENERAL TIPS AND TRICKS TO HELP ME THROUGHOUT THE GAME? IMPORTANT: READ ABOUT THE PROTAGS ULTIMATE PERSONA
- - Hama and Mudo are seriously OP, if you want to get through the mobs easily, use it to your advantage.
- - Poison and other status ailments are also OP. Use the skill impure reach to make ailments and mudo/hama hit more often. Incubus has the impure reach skill card at a early level.
- - Physical damage is the best damage in the game. Shinji and Kanji are the hardest hitters while Aigis is best tank with swordbreaker and runic shield. Akihiko is good for links.
- - USE BOTH PROTAGONISTS! When Yu and Minato reach 55 you will get a request from Elizabeth that will let you bring out EVERYONE'S ULTIMATE PERSONA!
- - Don't carry too many healing/other items. Your inventory is limited and never increases. A general rule is to carry 20-25 items with you. Carrying too much will make you have to go back much more often. Use Theo's item storage for things you don't want to carry.
- - Sacrifice fusing and skill card extraction does not make you never be able to use that persona again, it just makes the one you have leave. You can resummon them from the compendium and get as many skill cards as you want.
- - In sacrificial fusion, sacrificing the same arcana as the recipient results in bonus exp.
- - You need to walk on damage tiles to get full map completion. There is a item called Winged Sandals that will help you with this. You also need to walk on FOE spaces but only those that move, those who do not move do not count towards 100% map completion.
- - Strolls will disappear after awhile, complete them fast. Also the time limit on requests expire when going to a new floor or new dungeon.
- - The games description of where to put everyone is not right, it's based on where their primary weapon would be the most useful. IE: Put MC in the front because his primary can hit both rows, instead of being in the back where it is only one. Experiment around to see how your team works best.
- - The way links work: When a link skill is used it does minor damage for its element, when someone else attacks the same enemy the link activates again and does more damage. Links by themselves only hit once more, but there are skills such as double links, dual links, and so on that makes them activate more times as long as others are still hitting the same enemy. The skill Golden link Increases the damage of every link after the first one. Use someone fast and strong for your linker.
- COOL, THANKS! ANYTHING ELSE THAT I MIGHT BE WONDERING ABOUT?
- - You can do the love quiz multiple times after you finish the dungeon by starting on the first floor again and going through the question rooms. If you want help doing every character read the guide under this section.
- - Some characters are better than others, but everyone is viable thanks to sub-personas.
- - New game+ carries over everything. Your equipped sub personas will not come attached but are in the compendium. Your money, all character levels, maps, map completion, compendium, items, storage and weapon/armor will be carried over. It will also let you switch to the other protagonist.
- Love Quiz Answers and Videos
- http://pastebin.com/jgQV93eM (Text Version)
- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCvHpcB3mjBDiU6ChRszvsmLAOygXY-Ll (P3 Side)
- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLz3Xynbd6jSiXt25wUq8tbHGBrK2A9WUb (Weddings and other cutscenes)
- Party members pros and cons
- Japanese guides and maps
- Persona Skills and skill cards:
- PERSONA Q DESIGN WORKS/ARTBOOK
- PERSONA Q UNDUBBED VERSION
- PERSONA Q MAGNA
- - All the Persona Q magna is under Translated Scans in the OP.
RAW Paste Data