- Over NPC - Stage goes directly over New Pork without a .rel file needed. These versions have the Destructible platform as well as the effects from the chimera appearing (e.g. the lights will dim.) Chimera itself does not appear.
- Requires .rel - Stage will go over New Pork with a .rel included. Base stage is battlefield, which means no chimera lights or destructible platform.
- Stages Names:
- STGNEWPORKX - Default stage with P:M's camera. Destructible platform is solid (can't fall through from the top).
- STGNEWPORKX (NPC CAM) - Default stage with NPC's original camera. Destructible platform is solid (can't fall through from the top).
- STGNEWPORKX (Fallthrough) - Destructible platform is albe to be fallen through. P:M's camera included.
- STGNEWPORKX (Fallthrough NPC CAM) - Destructible platform is albe to be fallen through. NPC's camera included.
- STGNEWPORKX_BF - Default version using Battlefield as a base. Platform is solid.
- STGNEWPORKX_BF (NPC Cam) - Default version using Battlefield as a base. Platform is solid. NPC's camera.
- STGNEWPORKX_BF (Fallthrough) - Platform can be fallen through, etc. etc.
- STGNEWPORKX_BF (Fallthrough NPC Cam) - Same as above with NPC's camera.
- If you're a P:M user, you can simply rename the files to "STGNEWPORK_Z" and replace P:M's New Pork City (if using the BF base version, rename the .rel to "st_newpork_Z.rel"
NPC X Name Guide
a guest Jul 21st, 2015 410 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data