a guest Feb 21st, 2020 77 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1. Presenters may want to double check the font size in some portions of the presentation. Some of the font seems that it may not be readable when using a projector for the presentation
- 2. The introduction seems more like an outline. They may consider using the introduction to instead grab the attention of the audience.
- 3. Perhaps the progress visualization would be better left out, as it can’t show actual concrete information
- 4. There are no bugs and issues known by the presenters, so they may consider removing that slide.
- 5. The design of the slide looks good. The color of the headlines keep them distinct from the body text.
- 6. The presentation is well supported by various visualizations. This helps because the audience can better understand the information the presenters are providing.
RAW Paste Data