- This all started almost two years ago, when over the course of a couple days I played multiple with Tomas Stastny (HR-Oskar). After we played the games, he asked if he could borrow my m4a4 Howl (mw). Because it's a name I know and recognize from the CZ/SK scene, and a big name in CS in general, I decided to let him use it for a bit. Needless to say, he sold the skin on the market, and blocked me. At the time they we're worth around 280-300$. Sure you can say that this is my fault, and I should have made this thread instantly and all that jazz, but I didn't want to pursue him, as he blocked me and I had no real way of reaching him to discuss the events.
- Fast forward maybe 10months, and I stumbled upon dev1's stream, while he was playing with Oskar. I managed to get dev1's attention, who then asked Oskar about it, (dev1 thought I was kidding, based on his tone). Oskar ended up adding me and explained that he was in a bad financial state, unemployed and whatnot. He said that he regretted it, and that he was sorry, and that he's a new person now. (I smell crocodile tears) I understand he needed money and he misused my trust to get some easy funds; fair enough, still a shitty move, but understandable. When I talked to him back then, he wasn't on HR, nor was he known due to FPL, and I since I thought that we won't ever break through, I didn't really see a way of
- After MLG's qualifier, I added him, and asked him to repay me for what he had stolen as he's seems to no longer be in a dire financial situation (This conversation is very recent, and therefore I linked it below). He stated that he doesn't have money to send me, and that he doesn't have skins to give away. If we look at his inventory http://csgobackpack.net/?nick=oskartommy) It's easy to see, that he has plenty of valuable skins that he could give me in return for what he stole. Every rational offer or idea I gave him was reply with an excuse, calling me insane, or flat out ignoring me.
- Recent conversation here: http://imgur.com/bHHQdLr
- Translation line by line here: http://pastebin.com/Gm75XLN1
- Proof of trade: http://imgur.com/u3nklFF
- TL:DR Got scammed by a pro when he needed money, now that he has the money, he still refuses to return what he stole.
- edit: formatting
RAW Paste Data