- Reply to http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3031925
- Dec 2012
- Dear idle-hands,
- Let's assume you did actually take my training (and the Offsec/Sans/Strategic trainings as well).
- Don't you remember my rant, at the start of the training session, when I explained why it's a bad thing to see my course material on the internet ? That the course is private and confidential and you are not allowed to share (let alone sell)?
- Apart from the reasons I explained during the course, and the fact that you are simply violating copyrights and causing irreparable damage, it's just disrespectful to any decent trainer who put his / her heart and soul into building quality classes and going the extra mile in delivering good classes.
- What part of that was not clear ?
- People like you are the reason why people like me get demotivated. A single previous incident shook me up for about a year.
- This incident is not helping at all. What you are doing is disgusting me again and causing damage to me, personally.
- It makes me wonder why I spend all of my spare time in writing stuff, so pricks like you can take advantage of it.
- You're a disgrace to our community and as far as I'm concerned, you're not even a part of it. You don't need to be an infosec professional to understand what ethics and respect are.
- I don't know how many people you have sold the material to, but I hope one of them will come to me and report your name, so I can exclude you from any current and future benefits you have as a former student of my class.
- On top of that, I kindly request you to refund each and every person who you sold the material to; and I strongly demand you to stop selling training courses and/or sharing courseware. Stop being a dick. Seriously.
- Finally, I would like to ask you - grab your balls together, be a man and send me an email, explaining why you are doing this. You know where to find me.
- Peter "corelanc0d3r" Van Eeckhoutte