a guest Sep 12th, 2017 1,076 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Earlier this year, an Israeli operative was revealed to be behind dozens of bomb threats made to Jewish places of worship and leisure around the United States.
- >Israeli police on Thursday arrested a 19-year-old Israeli Jewish man as the primary suspect in a string of bomb threats targeting Jewish community centers and other institutions in the U.S., marking a potential breakthrough in the case.
- >“He’s the guy who was behind the JCC threats,” Rosenfeld said, referring to the dozens of anonymous threats phoned in to Jewish community centers in the U.S. over the past two months.
- >The Anti-Defamation League says there have been more than 150 bomb threats against Jewish community centers and day schools in 37 states and two Canadian provinces since Jan. 9. Those threats led to evacuations of the buildings, upset Jewish communities and raised fears of rising anti-Semitism. The threats were accompanied by acts of vandalism on several Jewish cemeteries.
- Before this individual was revealed as the perpetrator, but after the FBI had arrived in Israel, dozens of extremely prominent members of the Jewish community were attempting to blame these acts on me. Here is [an archive link](https://archive.fo/MqdCU) to an exchange between ADL-backed "anti-racist" fraud and huckster Christian Piccolini as well as ADL director Oren Segal naming me specifically as the party responsible and outright lying to claim that the calls, which came from Israel, actually came from Ukraine and Russia.
- Even after these hoaxes are proven to be committed by Israeli nationals, the ADL releases reports claiming that these acts of an Israeli are evidence of an increasing trend of anti-Semitism in the United States.
- >A Jewish advocacy organization expects a staggering increase in anti-Semitic incidents by the end of 2017. That projection comes after the Anti-Defamation League counted an 86 percent spike in attacks on Jews and Jewish institutions so far this year, according to a report released Monday.
- >Among areas to see an increase this year were bomb threats — particularly aimed at Jewish centers and schools — up by 127 percent this year so far.
- How can you use hoax calls made by an Israeli operative (which you tried to cover up and blame me for) as evidence for increasing anti-Semitism? Don't you think this is extremely damning?
- Will you denounce Piccolini and Segal's attempt to cover up Israeli terrorism this year, and libel against me, and cease working with them? Will you apologize to me for your subordinates trying to frame me for criminal acts of terrorism?
- Will the ADL dedicate the millions of dollars it has fundraised as a result of these terrorist threats perpetrated from Israel to ensure the extradition and trial of the Israeli terrorist responsible in an American court, before a jury of American citizens?
RAW Paste Data