White Victims of Black Crime - 1666 - Victorine Dartois
- September 26, 2020
- Location: Villefontaine,Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes,France
- Victim(s): Victorine Dartois 18
- Attacker(s): Ludovic Bertin
- Description: Victorine was walking home alone after shopping with friends, when she encountered Bertin, a felon with multiple prior convictions. Bertin made sexual advances towards her, which she refused. Angry, he attempted to r*** her, before strangling her as he drowned her in a creek.
- Note:Since this crime took place in France, most news sources on it are in French, so translation tools had to be used.
- Archive.is Link(s):
- https://archive.is/ATTGv Story on the crime.
- https://archive.ph/fzawC Bertin attempted suicide in his cell.
- https://www.bitchute.com/video/9yFAJoUL1DGd/ Report in French on Bertin’s confession.
- https://www.bitchute.com/video/0ZxTRFHIjQvE/ A march is held in Victorine’s honor.
- https://archive.vn/IqiYh Another story on the crime.
- https://archive.vn/9FY3W Additional story on the crime.
- https://archive.vn/utGlC Additional story on the crime in French.
- https://archive.vn/u0bCT Dartois forebears.io entry.
RAW Paste Data