a guest Oct 9th, 2019 108 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The Phoenix on the Vast Earth
- "Behold, those who are leaving.
- They bear the responsibility of the future on their backs and shall challenge an increasingly treacherous path.
- The only thing we can do is see them off.
- -Oh, but do not worry, I will not impart more trials upon you.
- >There is nothing to worry about, nothing to be afraid of, together let us sleep in this tranquil dream."
- ───This picture isn't a dream.
- The great leader who bore all of humanity on his shoulders has entrusted those 2000 years of duty to the foreign travelers.
- And finally, surrounded by his beloved subjects, he waited for a peaceful ending.
RAW Paste Data