a guest Jun 17th, 2019 49 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Ctrl a c -> Creates a new screen session so that you can use more than one screen session at once.
- Ctrl a n -> Switches to the next screen session (if you use more than one).
- Ctrl a p -> Switches to the previous screen session (if you use more than one).
- Ctrl a d -> Detaches a screen session (without killing the processes in it - they continue).
- screen -ls -> See all screens
RAW Paste Data