Java Microservices Technical Lead
- Java Microservices Technical Lead
- Location: Hyderabad
- Experience: 3 to 6 Years
- Skills Required: Java
- Desirable Skills: Java, Microservices
- Job Description:
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Required Skills:
- • Candidate must have 5+ years of experience as Java Developer in Server side Backend development, Buliding API's
- • Strong core Java background with experience working –in Collections, Multithreading, Data Structure & Algorithm.
- • Good knowledge of Java/J2EE web application technology stack (Core Java, Spring core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST, JSON, XML)
- • Java is the primarily language and all tech stack around it .
- • Good DevOps knowledge, Microservices , messaging technology integrates well with Java.
- • Experience in creating scalable REST APIs.
- • Experience in developing backend services in Java, Spring, Hibernate
- • Experience with development of scalable and distributed Java services
- • Knowledge of containers and also starting look at solutions to cloud.
- • Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- • Good understanding of Git code versioning tool
- • Knowledge of AWS, NODEjs and Angular 8
- • Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- • Troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining the core product software and databases
- • Have the ability to solve problems
- • Well versed with Agile/Scrum and DevOps software development methodologies and processes
- • Technical and functional dealing with business stake holders
- • Team management skill
- • Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
- • Mentor team members on technology and best practices
RAW Paste Data Copied