a guest Apr 26th, 2019 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Thank you for the quick response! I have been using VR since the Oculus dev kit days, I currently have a CV1 and working on building a new machine just for VR production. I have been doing computer graphics since the early 90's starting with Paint Shop Pro, then to Photoshop. I think version 6 or so with a heavy dose of plugins such as KPT, Kai's power goo, and Bryce 3d for renders.
- Over the years I have used nearly every graphics and modeling application on the planet modding games. I am highly skilled in Maya and ZBrush both static and animated art 2d and 3d with lots of abstract and experimental influence not dissimilar to yours, currently I am using a combo of new 3d sculpting with Medium, ZBrush and Maya/Modo thrown in with some other lesser known procedural and fractal generative programs such as Polybrush, Groboto, Moi and Neobaroke.
- I have been into virtual worlds since Secondlife and was using it since early beta, I am now in a early beta and work closely with the devs of a new metaverse platform built from the ground up for VR called NEOS VR, its pretty incredible already and still in its infancy, the main developer is a outright genius nearly on the level of John Carmack, I would love for you to join us there and I think you could make some mind blowing worlds for others to explore in VR,its basically multiplayer Unity, also its a social type platform so we could have virtual clubs and festivals like The Wave but on a much more advanced and deep platform.
- I have been experimenting with creating a real time raymarching fractal music visualizer in Unity using Kevins Raymarching Toolkit and Visualizer Studio, I have been following many VR projects including all of Cabbibo's amazing psychedelic experiences, The Wave, to Coral VR a deep dive into infinity with VR fractals. I cant wait to experience Microdose VR!
- I also create experimental audio with Richard James, aka Aphex Twin being my biggest influence. I have lost all my art, portfolios and belongings more than once, and its been very difficult for me to start over again but I believe everything happens for a reason, and I have more motivation now than ever before.
- I have the same black void of imagination as you do from a number of head trauma's since I was young, I hope to become good friends with you and maybe even be somewhat of an apprentice to you if at all possible. sorry for the novel, but I really wanted to let you know where I am coming from and where I want to go!
RAW Paste Data