- 0. investigate how to format numbers in xlwt
- 1. add padding bottom to Reports links
- 2. move Demographics Snapshot under School (description: Overview of demographic distribution over the levels in the school.)
- 3. move Fee Collection rate reports under School
- 4. change title of report: "Fee Collection Rate" to "Unpaid Students" (description: "By term, with adjustable payment threshold.")
- 5. change "Collection Rate" to "Payment threshold" in the dialog
- 6. - same for the by week one? [fee collection rate by week]
- - Well, that is the actual rate. So I think it can be the same and doesn't need a description.
- 7. investigate how to control column/row width in xlwt
- 8. - I don't think the first three need descriptions. [attendance rate by day/week/term]
- 9. Description for the Absenteeism report: "Students with less than 75% attendance and 3 absences in the past 10 days."
- 10. OK, you can use the same descriptions as for the student reports [for the 2 teacher attendance reports].
a guest Nov 3rd, 2014 130 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data