- gdb rescuetime
- GNU gdb (GDB) 7.5.1
- Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
- This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
- There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. Type "show copying"
- and "show warranty" for details.
- This GDB was configured as "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu".
- For bug reporting instructions, please see:
- Reading symbols from /usr/bin/rescuetime...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
- (gdb) run
- Starting program: /usr/bin/rescuetime
- warning: Could not load shared library symbols for linux-vdso.so.1.
- Do you need "set solib-search-path" or "set sysroot"?
- [Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
- Using host libthread_db library "/usr/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
- Traceback (most recent call last):
- File "/usr/share/gdb/auto-load/usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0.3400.3-gdb.py", line 9, in <module>
- from gobject import register
- File "/usr/share/glib-2.0/gdb/gobject.py", line 3, in <module>
- import gdb.backtrace
- ImportError: No module named backtrace
- [New Thread 0x7ffff2bbf700 (LWP 25860)]
- [New Thread 0x7ffff23be700 (LWP 25861)]
- [New Thread 0x7ffff1bbd700 (LWP 25862)]
- [New Thread 0x7ffff13bc700 (LWP 25863)]
donniezazen Jan 6th, 2013 45 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data