- I'm using robotframework (3.0.2)
- In manual I can see:
- Tilde expansion
- Paths beginning with ~ or ~username are expanded to the current or specified user's home directory, respectively. The resulting path is operating system dependent, but typically e.g. ~/robot is expanded to C:\Users\<user>\robot on Windows and /home/<user>/robot on Unixes.
- Tilde expansion is a new feature in Robot Framework 2.8. The ~username form does not work on Jython
- But in my case it's not working:
- Variables ~/localVariables.py
- in log I can see:
- [ ERROR ] Error in file 'D:\userdata\...': Variable file '~\localVariables.py' does not exist.
- Of course I have this file in my HOME directory
RAW Paste Data