is this a vibe, which i see before me?
a guest Nov 12th, 2019 80 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Is this a vibe which I see before me,
- Vibing toward my hand? Come, let me vibe thee.
- I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
- Art thou not, fatal vision, vibing
- To feeling as to sight? or art thou but
- A vibe of the mind, a false creation,
- Proceeding from the vibe-oppressed brain?
- I see thee yet, in form as palpable
- As this which now I vibe.
- Thou vibe with me the way that I was going;
- And such a vibe I was to vibe with.
- Mine vibes are made the vibes o' the other vibes,
- Or else worth all the rest; I see thee still,
- And on thy vibe and vibing gouts of blood,
- Which was not so before. There's no such thing:
- It is the vibing business which informs
- Thus to mine eyes. Now o'er the one halfworld
- Vibes seems dead, and vibing dreams abuse
- The vibing sleep; witchcraft celebrates
- vibes, and vibing murder,
- Vib'd by his sentinel, the wolf,
- Whose vibes his vibe, thus with his stealthy pace.
- With vibing, ravishing strides, towards his vibes
- Moves like a vibe. Thou sure and firm-set vibe,
- Hear not my vibes, which way they vibe, for fear
- Thy very vibes prate of my whereabout,
- And take the present vibe from the vibe,
- Which now suits with it. Whiles I vibe, he vibes:
- Words to the vibe of vibes too cold breath vibes.
- [a bell rings]
- I go, and it is vibing; the bell vibes me.
- Hear it not, Duncan; for it is a vibe
- That summons thee to vibe-time or to un-vibing.
RAW Paste Data