18/03/2016 - Rogue's Capture Skill Article
sunhwapark Mar 24th, 2016 (edited) 4,467 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Article Publish Date: 18/03/2016
- The TOS Laboratory. - Case.3 「What Skills can 'Capture' Steal?」
- 1. Todays Topic Will cover the question:
- - What can be captured by Rogue's Capture skill?
- 2. Methods of Testing:
- - To Test whether the various ground skills in the game can be captured.
- ※ Hey, Wait a second! Learn about the 'capture skill first !
- - [ Capture] Steals the enemy's trap and magic circle. You may use it later when you need it.
- - Attribute - [Capture: Ally Magic Circle] You can seize not only an enemies' magic circle, but also your allies' with [Capturing].
- 3. Experimental Preperation
- - GM Kallis will use various spells and GM Hazel will attempt to steal them via Capture.
- 4. Conducting the experiment
- Let's find out about these ground spells.
- Prior to this Experiment, 68 Skills have been tested.
- Shop Skills and Expanding Ground spells were excluded.
- If you know about a skills ability to be captured that has not been listed here, then please leave a comment !
- Let's sneak a peek at the results;
- GM Kallis has cast ground skills and experimental methods have taken place to determine what can abilities be stolen with Capture. So, let's take a look at the results of our testing.
- ※ 22/03/2016 - Commented Data for : Pass, Prominence, Hail, Circling, Capture, Spike Shooter, Results have been included.
- ※ Spike Shooter, Tet Mamak La : May appear to be stolen, but it is not normal for these skills to be captured. They are longer capture-able.
- Rogue Capture List Compiled : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KiYi8LmhljhvByqzeAh2NhMWN9EFFmsi--WN2z5kwe8/edit#gid=0
- 5. The Conclusion
- - You can automatically steal ground traps, or ground tiles through Capture.
- - For balance between classes/skills, you can not steal certain skills.
- - You cannot capture Shop Type Skills. (I.e. Repair Store, Spell Store etc.)
- - Channeled Magic Circles, or ones that expand / spread cannot be stolen.
- - Tet Mamak La appears as though it has been stolen when capturing, It is not supposed to be captured.
- Capture is unlikely to receive any changes in the future, so please refer to this list in future.
- Source Post: http://tos.nexon.com/community/gos/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=34
- Translation by Gwenyth @TOS Forums.
RAW Paste Data