- 19:45:21 <@jy-p> gmaxwell: let's say i wrote down every possible problem with my software and then put it in a pile
- 19:45:45 <@jy-p> then, i could arbitrarily go back and claim that X, Y or Z was my priority all along
- 19:46:48 <@jy-p> "oh yeah, we said you should do that back in 2011 because we have a filed github issue that got zero movement for years"
- 19:47:55 <@jy-p> it's a nice little bullshit trick that is used by people who don't get their work done
- 19:48:35 <@jy-p> in fact, i have a business partner like that in another business - always talks about what he's going to do, then when i actually do it, he will cite how he said we should have done that in 2011 etc
a guest Apr 12th, 2014 89 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data