- 7965143 year old female with new diagnosis of early onset Lupus
- Expand Messages
- adc0622Today at 6:33 AM
- I have a 43 year old female with a recent diagnosis of early onset Lupus. Her current symptoms are a facial rash that looks more like candida than the "malar" rash and joint pain with mild bony changes in her digits.
- What labs do you often run? I have done crp, hs-crp, ESR, RF factor, anti-ccp, vitamin D, CBC with diff, CMP, thyroid panel, and lipids. Also started off with a US Biotek IgG/IgA/IgM food allergy panel. Considering doing a stool analysis also.
- I have scanned the archives and mycoplasma pneumonia, C4A, and heavy metal testing have been discussed in the past.
- Thanks for your time!
- Dr. Angela Carlson
- Bear Creek Naturopathic Clinic
- Medford, OR
Many tests for lupus patient
naturowhat Sep 8th, 2015 105 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data