/dfg/ More Stuff List
OPfag Jan 28th, 2015 (edited) 7,515 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- These are mods/Utilities/other shit the /dfg/ community uses. If you have a suggestion for the list, say so on the thread and provide a link.
- READ THIS LIST FIRST! It has the biggest/most popular mods and utilities already.
- ---Noteworthy Mods---
- Catposting Modanon's Mods - Local /dfg/ autist who makes some cool mods. Give them a try:
- Racism Mod - /pol/ in mod form:
- --- Utilities ---
- Dwarf Fortress Color Generator - Making your own color scheme made easy. Also has multiple presets if you're feeling lazy:
- Manila Launcher - An alternative launcher to the classic LNP/PE's pack. Portable (because yay Java), a bit slow (because lol Java), and far less clunky.
- World Viewer - An alternative to Legends Viewer
- Toadese Language Utility - Allows players to make their own in-game language and language rules. Contrary to popular belief, it's not a tool that translates Toady's obscure devlog ramblings into understandable English:
- --- Miscellaneous Shit ---
- Soundsense's old soundtracks - Tracks from early 2011 that were replaced:
- Kobold Name Generator - A little python script that generates names in the way of kobold utterances:
RAW Paste Data