- TFTP client command-line syntax:
- TFTP.exe [-i] [-b blocksize] [-v] [-t timeout] [-s] host [GET | PUT] source [destination]
- -i Specifies binary image transfer mode (also called octet). In binary image mode the file is moved literally, byte by byte. Use this mode when transferring binary files.
- -b Blocksize used during the transfer (512 bytes by default). Can take on a value between 8 and 65464 bytes.
- -v Show detail information during transfer (verbose mode).
- -t Timeout value in seconds (10 seconds by default). Can take on a value between 1 and 255 seconds.
- -s Do not use tsize option (which is enabled by default).
- host Specifies the local or remote host.
- GET Transfers the file destination on the remote host to the file source on the local host.
- PUT Transfers the file source on the local host to the file destination on the remote host.
- source Specifies the file to transfer.
- destination Specifies where to transfer the file.
Mayur_Pipaliya Dec 9th, 2012 157 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data