a guest Nov 15th, 2019 111 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Why didn't 4 ask out 5?
- Because he was 2²
- What does the 'B.' in 'Benoit B. Mandelbrot' stand for?
- 'Benoit B. Mandelbrot'
- I'm reading a great book on anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
- I have a new theory on inertia but it doesn't seem to be gaining momentum.
- Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar. And doesn't.
- You can rearrange the letters in 'Banach Tarski' to spell 'Banach Tarski Banach Tarski'.
- 'Do you know Pavlov?'
- 'I'm not sure but it rings a bell.'
- A group of protesters in front of a physics lab:
- 'What do we want?'
- 'Time Travel!'
- 'When do we want it?'
- What does a subatomic duck say?
- A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a beer.
- 'For you, no charge.'
- Two atoms are walking along. One of them says:
- 'Oh no, I think I lost an electron.'
- 'Are you sure?'
- 'Yes, I'm positive.'
- An optimist sees a glass half full. A pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees it twice as large as it needs to be.
RAW Paste Data