a guest Feb 17th, 2019 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- A = [1 -1; -1 5];
- L = [ 1 0;
- -1 2]; //Lower Triangular Decomp via choleksy method
- Lt = [1 -1; 0 2]; //L transpose
- B = [-1; 9]; //B vector since were solving Ax = B -> L*Lt*x = B
- Linv = inv(L) //calculating inverse of L
- B*Linv //Computing multiplication
- Error using *
- Incorrect dimensions for matrix multiplication. Check that the number of columns in the first matrix matches the number of rows in the second matrix.
RAW Paste Data