- How to stream Warcraft III
- STEP 1. download required programs.
- OBS : https://obsproject.com/
- Borderless Windowed : http://www.mediafire.com/download/jnsslpz2wl7yjf8/RemoveBorders.rar
- Make sure you set borderless windowed to hotkey.
- Make sure you're always running these programs as admin!
- STEP 2.
- Run your wc3 in -window mode. Which you do by adding ' -window' to the end of your wc3.exe target (in properties). like this:
- Now simply hit your Borderless windowed hotkey twice to get back into full screen!
- STEP 3.
- Configure ur OBS settings.
- Make a scene, add a Window capture to that scene. select Warcraft III. Like this:
- Select 'Entire Window' instead of Inner window, I think it defaults to inner.
- you may have to 'Fit to size' which is hotkey ctrl+f in OBS
- I stream at 2500kb/sec because my internet is good enough! try it yourself and see if you are dropping frames. which means you'll have to lower bitrate.
- setting bitrate very low will mess up your quality. its all about how good ur internet is.
- Thats all you need to know. HF & GL
a guest Sep 12th, 2014 1,750 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data