Manual Instructions Ijaara Demo
- Ijaara Property! Do not take away!
- In the unlikely event of an power outage, please restart the energy production system with the commands as specified. Unadherence can lead to a system destruction and thus to cancellation of your contract. Please be careful!
- Standard Operation Procedure: #16-99.19-03-24
- 1. If all systems are offline, start the pump.
- 2. If only one system is working, start the complementary system.
- 3. If only the pump is running, start the big feed-in pump.
- 4. If only one system is not running between two running systems, then start that system.
- 5. If that is ambiguous, start the preburner.
- 6. If two adjoined systems are running, start the system after the next or previous system.
- 7. If only two systems are operational and no other rule applies, start the first offline system.
- 8. If only two systems are not running and no other rule applies, start the last offline system.
- 9. If only one system is offline, start it.
- 10. Once all systems were started, confirm the process by restarting the firstly started system.
- You can abort the start sequence at any point by pressing the orange reset button!
- On successful startup, the green online control button will switch on.
- Thank you, for your strict SOP adherence!
RAW Paste Data