- X.Org X Server 1.13.0
- Release Date: 2012-09-05
- X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
- Build Operating System: Linux 3.1.6-gentoo x86_64 Gentoo
- Current Operating System: Linux localhost 3.1.6-gentoo #8 SMP Sat Nov 3 15:41:22 UTC 2012 x86_64
- Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=Linuxamd64 ro root=806
- Build Date: 04 December 2012 10:42:26PM
- Current version of pixman: 0.28.0
- Before reporting problems, check http://wiki.x.org
- to make sure that you have the latest version.
- Markers: (--) probed, (**) from config file, (==) default setting,
- (++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
- (WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
- (==) Log file: "/var/log/Xorg.0.log", Time: Thu Dec 6 09:32:08 2012
- List of video drivers:
- (++) Using config file: "/root/xorg.conf.new"
- (==) Using system config directory "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d"
- (II) [KMS] drm report modesetting isn't supported.
- (EE) Backtrace:
- (EE) 0: Xorg (xorg_backtrace+0x36) [0x59aa46]
- (EE) 1: Xorg (0x400000+0x19e949) [0x59e949]
- (EE) 2: /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x7f1b2e49a000+0x10460) [0x7f1b2e4aa460]
- (EE) Segmentation fault at address 0x0
- Fatal server error:
- Caught signal 11 (Segmentation fault). Server aborting
a guest Dec 6th, 2012 65 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data