[ Beta English Softsubs ] Arakawa Under the Bridge LA film
- [ Beta English Softsubs - Arakawa Under the Bridge Live Action movie ]
- Mediafire - https://www.mediafire.com/file/14o0z1kwuklr4ox/
- SubScene - https://subscene.com/subtitles/arakawa-under-the-bridge-the-movie/english/1670577
- OpenSubtitles - https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/7167772/
- If you find our releases useful, kindly consider donating - http://patreon.com/tl_skeweds/ | https://bit.ly/Donate_TL-SkewedS | https://ko-fi.com/tlskeweds
- This is relatively my / Ais's very first commissioned work and it's commissioned by Andrew. A lot of special thanks to him for making me very much motivated to fan subtitle this. As I've mentioned in our Cheer Dance / Let's Go Jets release here - https://pastebin.com/9XX4CFip - my / Ais's rate is 30 US Dollars per 30 minutes if there exists pre-timed subtitles I can work on. If there are not, I asked 25 US Dollars per 30 minutes for added fee of pre-timing. That only goes for films for now since variety shows tend to be harder and might be more expensive. As Andrew also said, this might also motivate others and potential who want to see English subtitles to those titles that are not yet English subtitled.
- Anyway, about the film: You don't really need to watch the JDrama to appreciate the film as the first half is a retelling and used various scenes from the JDrama with a lot of added scenes new to the film. Though it would be added bonus if you watched the JDrama series for extra comedy and background and depth of the characters. Besides, the JDrama was left unfinished and was even used to promote the film. It's really funny as expected haha
- Be sure to also support the mangaka, Hikaru Nakamura, by reading the manga which is currently licensed in English by Crunchyroll. The anime is licensed by Hanabee, America, and MVM Films so you can also check them out. The JDrama version is mostly done by Kizuna fansubs with ep1 done by Serendipity fansubs.
- Kindly take note that this is a beta version softsub & made for people who can't wait. It is not translation checked, edited nor quality checked other than me, Ais, the translator. There might be errors in translations, grammar, among others. As indicated in the subs themselves, if you found error(s), please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the time stamp(s) of the line(s), and how to improve that line(s) so that we can correct them. There will be a final corrected version in due time and will be released and announced at our site - http://tl-skeweds.blogspot.com/
- Please support the film if its digital media is available in your area.
RAW Paste Data