- Name: Gabriel
- Gender: Male
- Race: Griffon
- Class: Spiritualist
- Age: 10
- Hits/Wounds: 5/5
- Talent: +1 to Cursed Seal, and +1 to all actions against any corpses/undead
- -Dextrous: passive; You possess the rare gift of dextrous hands. They come in surprisingly handy when using otherwise unwieldy things. Great weapons do not have a larger crit fail range, dual weapons don't miss both attacks on a single crit fail.
- -Flight: You use your wings to fly freely, given enough space to lift off. While in flight, you evade obstacles on the ground and can reach otherwise inaccessible places.
- -Bounce: passive; takeoff is instant and automatic
- -Cursed Seal: Turns a living enemy into an walking corpse. For all intents and purposes this target now counts as Undead and a corpse. This effect ends if someone removes the seal from their body.
- -Lifestream: recharge 1, spell; Saps life from a target, leaving it a rotting husk. A critical hit drains all the life in an enemy, killing it instantly and leaving a corpse for raising or other use. You may use the sapped life to restore 1 hit to one of your minions or party members on any success.
- -Soul Punch: Recharge 3; Can expend a maximum of 3 of your own hits to add +1 to your next roll for each hit given up. Failing your next roll always counts as a critical failure.
- Black crow head/talons/wings for his bird front, and a stripped silvery leopard for his back feline half.
- He is dressed up as a nefarious looking pirate for Nightmare Night, a long black/red trenchcoat going over his body, a tricorne hat on his head, and a rubber sabre clutched in his talons.
- Black, empty pillowbag (for candy, also contains his light blue pony doll he uses in case he gets scared)
- A silvery-claw symbol necklace (his catalyst)
- Pirate costume (hat, trenchcoat, eyepatch)
- Rubber sword (single)
- Comb (for his feathery hair if it gets messy)
- Black make-up (in case his gets runny or dry)
- Gabriel is the son of a female griffon baroness and her lesbian pony lover in Griffonstone, an amassed fortune left to his mother by a deceased relative lets them live in relative comfort among the dreary, birdshit covered streets of their town. Gabriel is often coddled by his two parents and has grown introverted as a result, not much caring for the company of others at school. In his dubious amounts of free time, he cares to close his shades and dabble in the dark arts of griffon sorcery, taking on a gothic outlook and interest in long lost symbols of arcane power. He's taken to be quite fond of the Princess of the Night, Luna, who he sees as his idol of darkness, and thus Nightmare Night is extremely important to him.
- This year, he's finally convinced his parents to let him trick or treat in the city of Canterlot that Luna watches over, and his dream is to catch a glimpse of her mysterious and foreboding form (in addition to getting fat stacks of candy he couldn't possibly get from the misers in Griffonstone)
RAW Paste Data Copied