#OpKKK Press Release 11/1/15
- _ _ ___ ____ _ ___ ___ __
- _| || |_ / _ \| _ \| |/ / |/ / |/ /
- |_ .. _| | | | |_) | ' /| ' /| ' /
- |_ _| |_| | __/| . \| . \| . \
- |_||_| \___/|_| |_|\_\_|\_\_|\_\
- Greetings citizens of the world.
- We are Anonymous.
- Today we have shut down servers, gotten personal information on members of the KKK, and infiltrated your twitters and websites. And this is just the beginning. On November the 4th we will be having a twitter storm, spreading awareness about the operation. And on the 5th we shall release more than 1000 Ku Klux Klan members Names and websites, new and old.
- We are not oppressing you, Ku Klux Klan. We are not here to strip you of your Freedom of Speech. Anonymous will never strip you of any of your Constitutional rights. There is no “hate speech” exception to the Constitution. In a free society, we do have a duty to protect free thought, even when especially offensive. Your hateful ideas and words remain yours to keep. You are allowed to speak and in kind, we are allowed to respond. You are legally free to live and be any which way you choose to live and be. Keep in mind, it is not illegal nor oppressive to hurt your feelings. With that said, we are stripping you of your anonymity. This is not a threat, but rather a promise.
- We never forgot your threats to the protesters in Ferguson, and we certainly never forgave you. And the same will be done to the threats you give now. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of the Ku Klux Klan remain unknown to you, then I would suggest to allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand with me on the fifth, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.
- Twitter: @Operation_KKK , @Anon6k , @AnonyOpNews, @encrypted_six
- AnonOps IRC Channel: #OpKKK
- IG: anonymous.group
- We are Anonymous.
- We are Legion.
- United as one, divided by zero.
- We do not forgive.
- We do not forget.
- Ku Klux Klan, expect us.