Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet
SHARE
TWEET

Bo RNG Simulation

dragonbane Mar 30th, 2015 533 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
  1. Random Note: 24 frames between Bo attack chosen and execution
  2.  
  3. For all the following tests Grab (or nothing) was chosen for Link.
  4. Also the test conditions might have affected the results by putting Bo in a constant "is pushed" state, to speed up the test
  5.  
  6.  
  7. 1st PHASE:
  8.  
  9. ####
  10. 1st Phase, Bo was pushed 0 times, Link was pushed 0 times, 0 blocks, 1st attack upcoming:
  11.  
  12. Simulated Rounds: 200 , Sidestep: 31 , Grab: 43 , Slap: 66, Idle: 60
  13.  
  14. Sidestep: 31/200 = 15.5%
  15. Grab    : 43/200 = 21.5%
  16. Slap    : 66/200 = 33%
  17. Idle    : 60/200 = 30%
  18.  
  19.  
  20. Sidestep has 51.5% chance of success, 15.5% of blocking, 33% failure rate
  21. Grab has 63% chance of success, 21.5% of blocking, 15.5% failure rate
  22. Slap has 45.5% chance of success, 33% of blocking, 21.5% failure rate
  23.  
  24.  
  25. #####
  26. 1st Phase, Bo was pushed 1 times, Link was pushed 0 times, 1 block, 3rd attack upcoming:
  27.  
  28. Rounds: 200 , Sidestep: 37 , Grab: 40 , Slap: 65, Idle: 58
  29.  
  30. Sidestep: 37/200 = 18.5%
  31. Grab    : 40/200 = 20%
  32. Slap    : 65/200 = 32.5%
  33. Idle    : 58/200 = 29%
  34.  
  35.  
  36. Sidestep has 49% chance of success, 18.5% of blocking, 32.5% failure rate
  37. Grab has 61.5% chance of success, 20% of blocking, 18.5% failure rate
  38. Slap has 47.5% chance of success, 32.5% of blocking, 20% failure rate
  39.  
  40.  
  41. #####
  42. 1st Phase, Bo was pushed 1 times, Link was pushed 2 times, 1 block, 5rd attack upcoming:
  43.  
  44. Rounds: 200 , Sidestep: 55 , Grab: 38 , Slap: 57, Idle: 50
  45.  
  46. Sidestep: 55/200 = 27.5%
  47. Grab    : 38/200 = 19%
  48. Slap    : 57/200 = 28.5%
  49. Idle    : 50/200 = 25%
  50.  
  51. Sidestep has 44% of success, 27.5% of blocking, 28.5% failure rate
  52. Grab has 53.5% of success, 19% of blocking, 27.5% failure rate
  53. Slap has 52.5% of success, 28.5% of blocking, 19% failure rate
  54.  
  55.  
  56.  
  57.  
  58.  
  59. 2nd PHASE:
  60.  
  61.  
  62. ####
  63. 2nd Phase, Bo was pushed 0 times, Link was pushed 0 times, 0 blocks, 1st attack upcoming:
  64.  
  65. Rounds: 200 , Sidestep: 56 , Grab: 45 , Slap: 99, Idle: 0
  66.  
  67. Sidestep: 56/200 = 28%
  68. Grab    : 45/200 = 22.5%
  69. Slap    : 99/200 = 49.5%
  70. Idle    : 0/200 = 0%
  71.  
  72. Sidestep has 22.5% of success, 28% of blocking, 49.5% failure rate
  73. Grab has 49.5% of success, 22.5% of blocking, 28% failure rate
  74. Slap has 28% of success, 49.5% of blocking, 22.5% failure rate
  75.  
  76.  
  77. ###
  78. 2nd Phase, Bo was pushed 1 times, Link was pushed 0 times, 0 blocks, 2nd attack upcoming:
  79.  
  80. Rounds: 200 , Sidestep: 53 , Grab: 51 , Slap: 96, Idle: 0
  81.  
  82. Sidestep: 53/200 = 26.5%
  83. Grab    : 51/200 = 25.5%
  84. Slap    : 96/200 = 48%
  85. Idle    : 0/200 = 0%
  86.  
  87. Sidestep has 25.5% of success, 26.5% of blocking, 48% failure rate
  88. Grab has 48% of success, 25.5% of blocking, 26.5% failure rate
  89. Slap has 26.5% of success, 48% of blocking, 25.5% failure rate
  90.  
  91.  
  92. ###
  93. 2nd Phase, Bo was pushed 0 times, Link was pushed 1 times, 0 blocks, 2nd attack upcoming:
  94.  
  95. Rounds: 200 , Sidestep: 50 , Grab: 45 , Slap: 105, Idle: 0
  96.  
  97. Sidestep: 50/200 = 25%
  98. Grab    : 45/200 = 22.5%
  99. Slap    : 105/200 = 52.5%
  100. Idle    : 0/200 = 0%
  101.  
  102. Sidestep has 22.5% of success, 25% of blocking, 52.5% failure rate
  103. Grab has 52.5% of success, 22.5% of blocking, 25% failure rate
  104. Slap has 25% of success, 52.5% of blocking, 22.5% failure rate
  105.  
  106.  
  107. ###
  108. 2nd Phase, Bo was pushed 1 times, Link was pushed 1 times, 0 blocks, 3rd attack upcoming:
  109.  
  110. Rounds: 200 , Sidestep: 50 , Grab: 49 , Slap: 101, Idle: 0
  111.  
  112. Sidestep: 50/200 = 25%
  113. Grab    : 49/200 = 24.5%
  114. Slap    : 101/200 = 50.5%
  115. Idle    : 0/200 = 0%
  116.  
  117. Sidestep has 24.5% of success, 25% of blocking, 50.5% failure rate
  118. Grab has 50.5% of success, 24.5% of blocking, 25% failure rate
  119. Slap has 25% of success, 50.5% of blocking, 24.5% failure rate
  120.  
  121.  
  122. ###
  123. 2nd Phase, long fight, various attacks:
  124.  
  125. Rounds: 200 , Sidestep: 55 , Grab: 42 , Slap: 103, Idle: 0
  126.  
  127. Sidestep: 55/200 = 27.5%
  128. Grab    : 42/200 = 21%
  129. Slap    : 103/200 = 51.5%
  130. Idle    : 0/200 = 0%
  131.  
  132. Sidestep has 21% of success, 27.5% of blocking, 51.5% failure rate
  133. Grab has 51.5% of success, 21% of blocking, 27.5% failure rate
  134. Slap has 27.5% of success, 51.5% of blocking, 21% failure rate
RAW Paste Data
We use cookies for various purposes including analytics. By continuing to use Pastebin, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the Cookies Policy. OK, I Understand
Top