[ Beta English Softsubs ] 家に帰ると妻が必ず死んだふりをしています。
- [ Beta English Softsubs - Ie ni Kaeru to Tsuma ga Kanarazu Shinda Furi wo Shite Imasu / When I Get Home, My Wife Always Pretends to be Dead ]
- Mediafire - https://www.mediafire.com/file/cisthoi2ir24xog/
- SubScene - https://subscene.com/subtitles/when-i-get-home-my-wife-always-pretends-to-be-dead/english/1897817
- If you find our releases useful, kindly consider supporting us through:
- - Patreon - http://patreon.com/tl_skeweds
- - PayPal - https://bit.ly/Donate_TL-SkewedS
- - Ko-Fi - https://ko-fi.com/tlskeweds
- I remember I got first interested in this film since I first saw the trailer earlier this year. It further got me interested when Eikura Nana promoted it when she guested in Ametalk Ultraman Daisuki Geinin episode. It further cemented I should work on it when I found out Toshio Lee (the director of Detroit Metal City) was the director.
- This sure was distracting to translate especially the earlier parts because I was laughing in many of the scenes as I translate it. Towards around the 2/3rd of the film, you'll more or less understand why the wife has that habit and why she's always commenting about the moon. Even I learned something about how Meiji era writers translate that passionate line.
- Also, the title is too damn long that I had to use Japanese writings for this pastebin so that the whole title would fit haha
- A lot of special thanks to Draiken for this release. This won't be possible without his help. Thank you also to Persona 4 - https://lparchive.org/Persona-4-Golden/Update%2017/ - and Takayuki Karahashi - https://www.quora.com/Why-does-The-Moon-is-beautiful-Tsuki-ga-kirei-desu-ne-mean-I-love-you-in-Japanese
- Kindly take note that this is a beta version softsub & made for people who can't wait. It is not translation checked, edited nor quality checked other than me, Ais, the translator. There might be errors in translations, grammar, among others. As indicated in the subs themselves, if you found error(s), please email us (email@example.com) the time stamp(s) of the line(s), and how to improve that line(s) so that we can correct them. There will be a final corrected version in due time and will be released and announced at our site - http://tl-skeweds.blogspot.com/
- Please support the film if its digital media is available in your area.
- We are in dire need of pre-timers interested in pre-timing the Chihayafuru Blu-Ray extras in Kami no Ku, Shimo no Ku, Tsunagu, and Musubi. If you are interested and can help, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAW Paste Data